Friday, May 8, 2009

Slacking Again. Lots to update!

I really need to stop getting out of the habit of this! I have been so busy that I haven't had time to update. Thanks to Diana for reminding me about it!

SO much has happened in the past 2 months, but I don't have time to add it all. We went to the zoo, Easter, Lily was baptized, Meadow got in the pool for the first time this year, and we have had many many playdates. I also made made a new kimono style dress for Lily. Since I last posted Lily has started sitting up, crawling like crazy, pulling up on things, and is getting teeth! Meadow is learning more and more everyday, and she is talking better everyday. 

Pics:
It was so hot in April that we were able to bring out the pool! Meadow loved it and her new swimsuit!
This is at Lily's baptism on April 18th. Both Lily's grandparents came down for the occasion!
Lily started pulling herself to stand up on things at 6 months old! She is also crawling like crazy and never stops. She is getting three teeth too!
These are from Easter...



No comments: